Donnerstag, 20. August 2015

Featuring Viva Decor Paints

The company Viva Decor does not only sell great stamps but great paints and structure pastes as well.

I have already tried the 3D Snow which comes in a plastic bottle and is easy to handle. I'm really happy with the results and I'm looking forwards to use the paste for christmas cards and winter greeting cards.

For those who speak German: Die Kreativtesterin Linda hat verschiedene "Schnee-Spender" ausprobiert: Kreativtester - "Let it snow"


I'm not totally convinced by the "3D-Stempelfarbe" by Viva Decor. I used the paint and a dabber to create a great shiny golden background on a page in my Art Journal. The undercoat is rough and really interesting to touch. Stickers don't stick very well but I had acceptable results with embossing powder.

I tested the paint with a) a clear stamp and b) a plastic stencil. Both were hard to clean up afterwards. The impression of the stamp was squishy. But I'll give the paint another try with another stamp less delicate lines.


The next thing on my shopping list is the Viva Decor INKA GOLD. I love the Inka Gold paint! It's a creamy paste, with beeswax in it. You can use it with your fingers which is always a bonus for me. Inka Gold can be used on many surfaces. On this art page I gilded the structure paste with it. And Inka Gold comes in many colors like silver, platinum, green, red, blue, and purple.

Bei Viva Decor gibt es noch viele weitere schöne Bastelmaterialien zu entdecken, wie Schablonen oder Designpapiere.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen