Mittwoch, 19. August 2015

Featuring Viva Decor Stamps


my Viva Decor treasures

Due to recent developments I'd like to present the products of Viva Decor, a Germany company (yeah, home country!). Some of their stamp sets were the first stamp sets I've ever bought and thus they are the foundation of my current crafting addiction. 
As far as I can say, the products are of good quality and I really like the motives because they are not sugary and some are steampunk, too. The sentiments are in German which is very much appreciated.

 
As you can see, I keep using the stamps over and over again for card making as well as my art journals. Especially the vintage sets with their gears and tools and gentlemen keep popping at in my works.




Set: "Gentleman"
Set: "Vintage Tools"
Set: "At the seaside"
Sets "Steampunk Angel" and "Text 1"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen